Addiction Resource provides resources to help those suffering from substance use disorders and their loved ones find treatment and support. They offer a wide variety of information around substance use disorders, including recognizing signs and symptoms of abuse, who’s at risk, the various levels of care, and self assessment tools.
SAMSHA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration)
This organization provides a wealth of information around substance use disorders and mental health disorders. They over many publications, data, and resources for the patient, their families, and treatment professionals. they also provide a treatment locator to find treatment facilities in your area.
- National Coalition for Homeless Veterans Resource Locator
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Resource Locator
- National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty Resources
- Greater Worcester Housing Coalition
- Worcester County Food Bank Resource Locator
- For help call the Project Bread FoodSource Hotline at 1-800-645-8333 TTY 1-800-377 1292
- The Worcester WIC (Women, Infant, Children) Feeding Program is operated by the Family Health Center, located at 199 Chandler Street. Their phone number is: (508) 762-5700
- The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program is operated by the Worcester Community Action Council, located at 484 Main Street. Their phone number is: (508) 754-1176