get involvedinternship program
Jeremiah’s Inn Internship Program
Jeremiah’s Inn Internship Program is an educational and professional platform that prepares the student for a career in the field of behavioral health with treatment for Substance Use Disorder (SUD).
Our Internship Program has three main components:
Learn how our organization functions and provides services to the patients we serve.
Watch and experience the clinical team provide effective treatment and support to the patients.
Receive personal experience providing care for the patients as a part of the clinical team, under the supervision of the Clinical Supervisor.
Benefits of a JI Internship
- Earn required contact hours at Jeremiah’s Inn. Interns receive one hour of clinical supervision for ten hours served and ongoing learning, coaching, and mentoring.
- Experience applying the 12-core functions of substance use disorder counseling/case management.
- Gain new insights and learn from experienced professionals.
- Work with the clinical team to provide comprehensive treatment to the patients.
- Experience how to provide clinical services as a case manager in training.
- Link your education and internship together for personal and professional growth.
- Position yourself for a vibrant future.
Please direct questions Dick Quinlan, Director of Operations (508) 755-6403 Ext.102
Submit resume using email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax : (508) 793-9568